Sunday 23 November 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOBLOLLY

 
On this day I would like to wish the happiest of birthdays to my best friend.
Since I am broke since entering college, I decided to make this thoughtful, sincere, memorable and best of all, free slideshow to show my appreciation of her putting up with me for what I think is 11 years now since the first day we met and became friendies! Thank you Sorcha G for harmonising to every song with me, having the same sense of humour as me, and letting me drink, and waste, your fizzy water.
Not a fan of the cheesy stuff but we really were meant to be, from our shared passion for annoying people with our utterly mesmorising singing voices, to our obsession with 3 in 1's, to our mutual hatred/love of Ariana Grande.
Here's to another decade of the brilliance that is #SJWeb. Happy Birthday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment