Monday 17 November 2014

DISNEYLAND FOR CHRISTMAS!



Helloooooooooo!!!
Today is a very good day!
I am a very happy Jenni at the moment!
A couple of weeks ago I applied to work in Disneyland Paris for summer 2015. I had an interview in French for it a couple of days ago and I thought I completely messed it up, I didn't understand most of the things she was asking me, we practically got in a fight over weather there was a 'Bippity Boppity Boutique' or not (which there is but we had to agree to disagree) and came home broken hearted thinking I missed out on my dream job!
 
Well today I was in the library studying (my facebook newsfeed) when I received an email offering me a contract to work at Disneyland for Christmas time!! I can not believe it woop woop :D
 
Anyone visiting Disneyland for Christmas I might see ya there and have a magical day!🎄⛄🎁❄🎅🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment