Sunday 7 December 2014

5 Different Braided Hairstyles


I have been hella busy lately, hence the lack of blog post but here are some different braided hairstyles that seem quite easy to do with a bit of practice :)




This is a gorgeous hairstyle for school or even a night out paired with snazzy earrings and a smokey eye. Two French braids or either side and some back-combing volume on the top, pulled into a high pony and youre good to go.






This is a really simple yet detailed hairstyle that would look amazing on a blondie because of the different shades of colour, just add some different sized plaits into the hair and pull it all into one thick braid.






Blake is known for her luscious locks but anyone could pull of this do'. Just create a loose, thick fishtail braid to the side accompanied with a medium and small sized braid, all secured with the same elastic. Add a funky clip if you're feeling cray ;)






This is a hairstyle that I wear nearly every day to college, it's super quick and handy and keeps my hair off my face which is a must for me and my impatience lol, just put the top half of your hair into a French braid and either straighten or curl the rest depending on what look you're going for and there you have it!







Last but not least, the infamous Lauren Conrad braided bangs. I always use this plait on second or third day hair when my fringe is greasy but I don't have time (or can't be bothered) to wash it. A simple French plait in across the fringe can turn 2nd day hair from groggy to gorgeous ;) (oh very cringe)




Whats your favourite braided hair?

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award <3

    link is here >>> http://glittergloop.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete