Friday 14 November 2014

My Favourite Christmas Movies

Woop Woop its still nearly christmaasss!! If you know me you'll know I'm one of those 'it's never too early for Christmas' people, and I know a lot of people including most of my friends HATE the idea of crimbo decorations being hung in November but I just looove feelin' festive :) As the weather gets colder, there's nothing better than spending the day tucked up in a duvet with hot chocolate and some x-mas movies! Here are my top picks for the Holiday season:
 
 
 
1) ELF! My all-time favourite movie, really gets you in the Christmassy mood no matter what the time of year!
 
 
2) The very popular Home Alone series is a must for the holiday period, makes you lol and cry every time!
 
 
 
3) The Polar Express I feel is a bit of a love it or hate it situation. I used to hate it, but a couple of years ago watched it with a couple of friends and picked out every little flaw of the movie and laughed our hearts out and I have loved it ever since!
 
 
 
4) Another very popular movie about a Grinch who stole Christmas. This movie is amazing if you want giggles and goosebumps with its feel-good, festive humour. (except for the scene with the maggots in his teeth which always freaks me out!)
 
 
 
5) This is always the movie I watch on Christmas Eve with my pops and my trusty mince pies so when I watch this I always feel like a little kid :) makes you get in the x-mas mood while teaching valuable life lessons along the way hehe. Also starring Miss Piggy so whats not to love?
 
 
 
6) This isn't so much a typical Christmas film but is one of my favourite movies set at X-mas, as recommended to me by Joey Tribbiani himself from 'Friends'. 'Die Hard' is such an exciting and thrilling movie with that satisfying conclusion feeling at the end when everything turns out well (spoiler) lol.
 
 
 
7) My last favourite Crimbo movie is 'Love Actually', oh my god there is nothing not amazing about this movie whatsoever.... It has humour, love, cute kids, great music, Liam Neeson, and all things Christmassy. Absolute perfection.
 
 
 
Any one of these movies are guaranteed to have you #FeelingFestive coming up to Christmas, and I can not wait to start watching my faves soon! What are your favourite Xmas movies?  
 
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Elf is my absolute favourite! I remember watching a movie called The Magic Pudding and we'd watch that as a family during Christmas :) you've got a lovely blog! Em xxx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sounds cute i'll have to give it a look :) thanks sista xx

      Delete