Thursday 6 November 2014

Christmas Penguin Nails


How cuuuute!

Helloooo! Since we have entered into November, it is officially CHRISTMAS!! well, in my mind anyways. I decided to try out some Christmassy nails, so the first ones I tried were these cutie-patootie penguin nails. These are really easy to do and all you need is black, silver and orange nail paint, and either a nail dotter or a tooth pick. Heres how I did them :)




First I painted all my nails with an Essence black nail varnish.
 
 
 
 
I then took a Gosh silver nail polish and painted a semi circle on the top of my nails and did two big dots with a nail dotter above.




I took the same black nail polish and put a small black dot in the middle of the larger silver dots to make the eyes.
 
 
 
 
I took a small dotter and dipped it into orange nail polish and drew a small triangle at the top of the semi circle for the beak, and drew two little feet at the bottom.
 
 
I added a top coat to make them nice and shiny and that's it :) Hope you like them and I cant wait to do more Christmassy nails wooo! ❄ x
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Oh my goodness this nail design is so cute! Defiantly should do more designs!

    Lychee x
    http://lychee-bubbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Thanks you so much I definately want to do more designs especially Christmassy ones if you have any requests :) x

      Delete
  2. These are super cute! You make it look so easy, I'll have to try it for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks sista :)) yeah they're really easy or I wouldn't be able to do them lol ! glad you enjoyed good luck trying them out x

      Delete