Thursday 20 November 2014

Cute and Easy Panda Nails

 
 
Helloooo, So I came across some panda nails on the interwebs and decided to try them out myself. These lil guys are so easy to do and you only need black and white polish which most people have! Hope you enjoy and try it out and leave any requests below :)
 

First I painted a little more than half of my nails with white polish in a dome shape.
 
 
 

I then took my little nail dotter that I got in Primark and drew two ears with black polish like this, you can also use a skewer or even a cotton bud.
 
 
 

I took the same dotter and drew two eyes and a teeny nose.
 
 
 
 

I wiped the dotter and dipped it in white polish and dotted white in the middle of each black eye, slightly smaller than the previous black dot. These look real creepy at this step #PhantomPanda's
 
 

I used the other side of my dotter which is smaller, dipped it in black polish and dotted it in the middle of the white for the panda pupils :) You could also use a black marker if the white polish was dry.
 
 
Have a happy day and I hope you enjoyed the tutorial!  🐼
 

No comments:

Post a Comment